The great news for Fortinet’s customers is that they don’t have to wait until 2024 for the industry to deliver a new cybersecurity mesh architecture - they can reap those benefits today with the Fortinet Security Fabric.
Those benefits include:
- Deep visibility across all edges
- Centrally managing distributed solutions
- Consistent enforcement of policies
- Leveraging anonymized threat intelligence provided by Fortinet Security Fabric customers around the world
- Third-party integrations for improved protection against known and unknown attacks
- Automating actionable responses across hybrid environments.
- Spans the extended digital attack surface and cycle, enabling self-healing security and networking to protect devices, data, and applications.
- Brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive real-time cybersecurity protection from users to applications.
William Shakespeare once wrote, “a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” So, too, is a broad, integrated, and automated cybersecurity mesh platform. Whether one wants to call it a “cybersecurity mesh architecture,” a “cybersecurity platform,” or “Fortinet Security Fabric,” the results are the same. The important thing is that organizations embrace and adopt an integrated approach to security as part of their digital acceleration initiatives. This will provide them with reduced complexity, simplified operations, and greater security effectiveness regardless of where their journey takes them.